Sometimes things are not as smooth as they could be, and here's what you need to do
Reset waves keeper settings for vires.finance domain if you see this
Go to Waves Keeper -> Settings -> Permission Control -> clear settings for vires.finance domain
- 1.Disable all auto-translators and other potential on-the-fly DOM editors
- 2.Allow ALL cookies for vires.finance and waves.exchange domains(if you're using wx signer)
- 3.Disable popup-blocking(at least temporarily).
Possible reasons: the user is in Incognito mode or has disabled cookies
Signer error 1001
You are experiencing issues connecting to https://nodes.wavesnodes.com(the default endpoint for waveskeeper). This issue is usually temporary, you can either retry instantly or with a few minutes, of change waves keeper settings to connect to any other waves mainnet node.
Make sure your browser(mobile or desktop) allows cross-site cookies. On iOS, it might be called "Prevent cross-site tracking" feature that needs to be turned off.
If this happens, you need to 1.allow popups and 2.enable cookies
1. allow popups
Allow all cookies for vires.finance
In rare cases of ui being frozen, no buttons can be pressed. This happens due to waves.exchange signer opening a background window to access cookies instead of just popping up iframe within the interface. The issue is probably related to GC/thread management of mobile operating systems.
Invisible waves.exchange signer tab on iOS
- Close the invisible waves signer tab, try to access the vires.finance interface again,
- Close the vires.finance tab,
- Open waves.exchange in a new tab,
- Open the app in a new tab;
2. Allow ALL cookies for vires.finance and waves.exchange domains:
- navigate to Settings -> Site Settings -> Cookies -> Allow cookies
Allowing all cookies on Android
3. Disable popup-blocking(at least temporarily).